Mayfield Village, Ohio – Progressive is improving upon its truck insurance program with the addition of cargo and general liability coverage, the company reports.
The new lines of coverage, now available in Colorado, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin, are expected to be available countrywide by the end of the year.
• Up to $100,000 in coverage for damage or loss due to theft, fire, collision and hitting or running over cargo.
• Fewer exclusions, including no co-insurance penalty, no exclusion of coverage if a vehicle is left unattended and no reduction in coverage limits for items such as electronic equipment.
• Up to $1 million in coverage for each occurrence, and $2 million aggregate coverage available for losses including people slipping and falling next to a parked truck or a trucker causing damage at a customer’s warehouse.
The addition of cargo and general liability are just the latest improvements to Progressive’s truck insurance program. In 2007, the company expanded its radius for auto liability coverage from 300 to 500 miles, and introduced a single deductible.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access