Following the first quarter of integration activities, Prudential Retirement, a business of Prudential Financial, Newark, N.J. has moved out of the initial planning phase of integration and is now focused on the next phase, implementation of enhanced products and services for the retirement markets it serves."In just about 100 days, we've built the foundation for a new, stronger, and more dynamic Prudential Retirement," says John Y. Kim, president of Prudential Retirement. "In fact, strategic plans have been completed for all full-service retirement businesses, each of which is now working hard to enhance existing products and develop new ones," he adds.
Beginning this year and moving into next, Prudential Retirement will offer clients an array of new and expanded products and services, including such offerings as:
- Sub-advised institutional funds alongside registered mutual funds
- Leading stable-value products
- Introduction of its GoalMaker asset-allocation program in a variety of new situations
- Enhancements for its clients' retirement-plan participants, including enhanced Web sites, natural language recognition for its voice-response phone systems, and personal online e-statements.
Source: Prudential Financial
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access