Bothell, Wash. – To bolster agent efficiency, especially among those agents who are not in a position to purchase agency management system technology, Vertafore Inc. d/b/a AMS Services is making a beta release of AMS Prime Online, a hosted version of the AMS Prime agency management system, available to small to mid-size property/casualty agencies.
According to Bill Bunker, senior VP of products and marketing for Bothell, Wash.-based AMS Services, “this offering will provide start-up agencies and captive agencies looking to move to an independent model access to the modern technology needed to focus on their core business of selling insurance policies and servicing policyholders. Since AMS Prime Online is a completely hosted application, it allows agencies minimal upfront capital investments.”
The online offering, notes Bunker, should allow smaller-size agents to more efficiently run their businesses without having to build and manage IT efforts.
AMS Prime Online accomplishes AMS Services’ goals of offering management systems for the spectrum of P&C insurance agents, and providing tools and solutions necessary for insurance agencies to succeed in today’s competitive and rapidly changing marketplace, the company says. AMS asserts that Prime Online allows agencies to service customers better and faster while delivering tangible value in operational efficiencies, including:
• The elimination of up-front investment and maintenance costs typically associated with IT hardware and software.
• Tight data security for insurance business information, such as customer data maintained in an agency’s management system.
• The provision of extensive business continuity capabilities achieved through regular back-ups and offsite protection of data in the event of a disaster.
• Access to agency systems anywhere there is an Internet connection, thereby allowing agency executives and employees to run and grow the business even when traveling or in a remote location.
Agencies will see immediate benefits from AMS Prime Online through increased efficiencies in client support, resulting in cost savings, which are crucial in the current soft insurance market, says AMS.
Source: AMS Services Inc.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access