Zubie, a connected car technology provider to insurance companies, businesses and consumers has launched a suite of contextual analytics features intended to enable deeper insights around driver behavior and profiles, the company said.
The new capabilities consist of three components intended to help offer a more complete and accurate picture of driver activity:
- The Place Match, which automatically identifies frequent destinations, such as work, home, or school
- The Driver Match, which uses past driving activity and phone-based user location to identify the driver for each trip in a multi-car, multi-driver family or small business fleet
- Speed analytics, which incorporate actual speed limits and offer visual summaries of major and minor speeding.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access