Inland marine insurers now have access to new policy forms designed for insuring property losses to renewable energy generating equipment connected or adjacent to buildings.

The forms are introduced in a new class of coverage in the Inland Marine Guide, a program of standardized policy forms, rating procedures, underwriting guidelines and other information for the traditionally non-filed classes of inland marine insurance.

Register or login for access to this item and much more

All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.

Community members receive:
  • All recent and archived articles
  • Conference offers and updates
  • A full menu of enewsletter options
  • Web seminars, white papers, ebooks

Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access