Warren, N.J. - The Chubb Group of Insurance Cos. has created an online system that is designed to make it easier for agents and brokers to quickly obtain a rate, quote or binder for contractors' equipment risks with schedules up to $5 million.Contractor's Equipment Express, or CEQ Express, is available to agents and brokers through @chubb, the secure Web site that provides agents and brokers access to Chubb products and services.
CEQ Express enables agents and brokers to do the following:
· Obtain a competitive quote any time;
· Access saved quotes for new and existing risks;
· Bind insurance, subject to system approval;
· Arrange for endorsements or request cancellation of existing policies;
· Process renewals or non-renewals;
· Print quote letters, binders and client invoices;
· Access CEQ Express specimen contracts and fact sheets; and
· Receive policies within 72 hours of binding.
Chubb's contractors' equipment policy insures against direct physical loss or damage to machinery (including spare parts and accessories), equipment and tools. Additional features include limits of insurance for debris removal, fire department service charges, inventory or appraisals, pollutant cleanup and fire protection equipment refill. Additionally, Chubb will waive insurance deductibles of up to $10,000 for risks that have anti-theft systems or protocols for their equipment.
CEQ Express is the sixth online Inland Marine quote-binding system available through @chubb (http://www.chubb.com/@chubb).
Source: The Chubb Group of Insurance Cos.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access