Houston - Scalable Software LLC, an IT compliance and asset management solutions has launched IT Compliance Magazine, a magazine dedicated to the topic of IT compliance across all vertical industries and the public sector. IT Compliance Magazine is designed to showcase best practices and insights on revised, new and emerging regulations and standards that impact IT compliance, including:* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
* Federal Information Security and Management Act (FISMA)
* Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
* Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA)
* North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
IT Compliance Magazine is a quarterly publication targeted to industry influencers including key executives and decision-makers responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining IT compliance programs.
"The time and effort required to support IT compliance and audit activities is overwhelming companies," says Marvin Newell, IT Compliance Magazine publisher and chief executive officer and president of Scalable Software. "We are just beginning to see the emergence of new technologies and approaches to address these issues. IT Compliance Magazine provides tips, techniques and the latest tools to address the challenges that regulations present to IT leaders."
The magazine is available in print and online versions. To subscribe, go to http://www.itcompliancemag.com.
Source: Scalable Software LLC
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access