Cleveland - Axentis, a provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management solutions that is included in a Gartner research report titled, "Adoption of Software-as-a-Service Is Happening Outside of CRM," has made the report available on its Web site at www.axentis.com.The resport analyzes the emergence of the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model and its widespread adoption in new industries including compliance management, which Gartner states is currently the second largest market for SaaS solutions.
"The rapidly shifting face of government mandates requires a solution that can easily respond to change by seamlessly integrating with all key applications in real-time," says Scott Berkey, CEO of Axentis. "The software-as-a-service model is a superior alternative to traditional on premise solutions, making this type of integration scenario a reality. Leveraging the SaaS model, Axentis is able to ensure that all of our current and future clients can manage these dangerous waters and achieve their business goals."
The "Adoption of Software-as-a-Service Is Happening Outside of CRM" report introduces several key findings including the following:
- "Governance, risk and compliance legislation--and perhaps more importantly, interpretations of exactly what governance, risk and compliance legislation requires--is making traditional (such as project-focused) approaches less able to cope with the ongoing challenges that governance, risk and compliance pose."
- "Compliance management has become an imperative for every enterprise in the ongoing wake of the Enron scandal."
- "The SaaS model is a good fit for the changing requirements of business compliance. Consequently, this overlooked software category has quickly emerged as one of the most important in SaaS."
Axentis Enterprise is designed to ensure consistent workflow, reporting, security and content management. Currently 600,000 users from Global 2000 companies located in more than 100 countries trust Axentis with their GRC requirements. Whether tackling Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, Corporate Code of Conduct, Anti Money Laundering statutes or General Human Resources Policies, Axentis Enterprise is the common platform resource used to automate processes, reduce costs and manage risk.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Digital Insurance content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access